Have you been looking for places to enjoy live music? With plenty of destinations offering a wide range of music programs, you’d be spoilt for choice. While you’re probably aware that Las Vegas features big name entertainment, you might not realize that there are numerous bars that feature FREE live music. These lounge acts can be found on Fremont Street as well as on The Strip.
The following is a list of 10 bars with the best FREE live music in Las Vegas:
• Brooklyn Bowl – located on the LINQ promenade, you’ll quickly discover this is more than just a bowling alley. Brooklyn features 32 lanes, multiple bars, robust live music, and a wide-ranging menu.
• Carnival Court at Harrah’s – wedged in between Harrah’s and Linq, this bar offers some the best FREE live music (our opinion) found on The Strip. Some of the more popular bands include the District, The Droids, and Whip its.
• Gilley’s – with its famous mechanical bull and western-themed décor, the free live music menu includes Bluegrass on the weekends and line dancing lessons during the week.
• Hard Rock Café – for a unique experience, try their Acoustic Breakfast performance at 8 am daily. They also host free music acts in the evenings. Be sure you check out their entire entertainment calendar.
• House of Blues at Mandalay Bay – you can listen to a range of live music that cover the spectrum from DJ’s to Hip Hop as well as Blues, Country, Jazz, and rock.
• Level Up at the MGM Grand – this bar targets a younger crowd and features an arcade that is always jam-packed plus bar games such as pool and shuffleboard. Their range of live music covers everything from country to live DJ’s.
• NoMad Bar at MGM – with live music every Thursday through Sunday, this bar sits on the upscale end of the entertainment spectrum. Their food menu includes various “drinking foods” such as fried chicken and lobster bites.
• Piano Bar at Harrah’s – the menu of live music includes Dueling Pianos Tuesday through Saturday from 9 pm until late while Big Elvis performs Thursdays and Fridays from 2 pm until 5 pm.
• Rhythm & Riffs at Mandalay Bay – open 24/7’s, this bar is located on the casino floor and offers live music every Friday and Saturday from 10 pm to 2 am
• The Barbershop at Cosmopolitan – although this looks like your average barbershop, it is anything but. Behind the façade you’ll find a speakeasy styled cocktail lounge that features live bands on a nightly basis.
When you’re all partied out, we’ll have a room waiting for you at the Oasis at Gold Spike. Call (702) 768-9823 today to make your reservations.