Have you been thinking about spending Christmas and New Years in Las Vegas? While it’s definitely the place to spend a great time at lots of casinos, entertainment venues, and restaurants with family members or friends, you can enjoy the holidays here, too. You might think that you need “fat pockets” to do this, but there are plenty of activities, sights, and things to enjoy with spending a penny. Here are some of the best FREE things you can do over the holidays in Las Vegas:
• Bellagio Conservatory holiday display – long recognized for its lavish displays in the main lobby, this year’s holiday display is sure to meet with Santa’s approval. A 42-foot fir tree covered in dazzling ornaments and thousands of lights along with Santa’s sleigh filled with presents will greet you as you enter. It never ceases to amaze adults and kids alike. If you are coming with family, this is the best time to enjoy.
• Fountains of Bellagio – as one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, the Fountains of Bellagio is one of best FREE things anyone can see in Las Vegas, especially during the holidays. The music mix includes classics such as “The most Wonderful Time of the Year” and “Santa Baby.”
• Holiday lights at the Linq Promenade – the High Roller Observation Wheel shines brightly with holiday lights that have been synchronized to classic holiday music during the nightly “Lights at the Linq” during the holidays.
• Mystic Falls Winter Wonderland – you’ll get into a festive mood when visiting the Mystic Falls Winter Wonderland at Sam’s Town. With more than 26,000 holiday lights to enjoy throughout the attractions, the display also features animated teddy bears and an 18-foot Christmas tree. Don’t miss the 9-minute laser show that features classic holiday music such as “Frosty the Snowman” and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
• Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops – for the avid sportsman or woman, cruising the aisles at Bass Pro Shops is always an enjoyable experience, but it’s even that much more enjoyable with Santa’s Wonderland during the holidays. Get a 4×6 photo of your children with Santa and a free digital holiday greeting card when experiencing the magic of the Holiday season.
• The Holiday Experience at the Park – the Park’s Annual Holiday Experience is by far a wonderland of glittering lights. Visitors from all age groups can enjoy delicious treats offered by vendors, live entertainment, and even a visit with Santa.
Looking for a unique boutique hotel experience during the holiday season in Las Vegas? Call the Oasis at Gold Spike today at (702) 768-9823 to book your reservation.