FREE live music is always a great attraction in Downtown Las Vegas, especially on Fremont Street and other attractions and locations in the area. From elegant piano bars to the headliners performing on Fremont Street, we’ve picked the following 4 spots as the best places to catch FREE live music in Downtown Las Vegas:
• Artifice – this casual neighborhood lounge located in the Arts District of Downtown Las Vegas features a dark Bohemian atmosphere and a creative drink menu to choose your beverage from. You can enjoy the dance floor, diverse DJ’s, and live bands. They’re also known for their selection of boutique wines.
• Backstage Bar & Billiards – in addition to the numerous pool tables, Backstage Bar & Billiards features live music acts on Fremont East. While there are regularly scheduled acts that require tickets ranging from $10 to $35, you may be able to catch some FREE live music between 9 pm and 2 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Downtown Container Park – not only is this a great place to dine and shop, it’s also one of the FREE live music venues in the downtown area. With several restaurants to choose from, you can catch the tunes while enjoying a meal as well as when you’re just browsing or shopping. The scene is lively all through the day and till late at night.
• Fremont Street bars – lining the edge of this area are some great bars featuring FREE live music. Grab a beer or a cocktail at the Circa Bar, D Bar, or OneBar and watch the bartenders in action while listening to different headliners who are only a few steps away from you. If you’re hungry and need to build up your energy for dancing, stop by Project BBQ for a taste of Carolina BBQ at its finest.
• Fremont Street Experience – many locals and visitors contend that any one of the three live music stages along situated along the Fremont Street Experience are the best places to see and listen to live music. With nightly FREE concerts featuring the area’s best local bands, you’ll be sure to dance away those summer evenings while taking in the Fremont Street Experience in the process.
• Rush Lounge – located inside the Golden Nugget, Rush Lounge features Blackjack on the casino floor, comfortable seating, dining, and some great live music. Compared to other casinos, Rush Lounge offers a more intimate setting for hand-crafted cocktails and VIP table service.
When visiting Las Vegas, come and enjoy a unique yet affordable lodging experience at the Oasis at Gold Spike. Call us today at (702) 768-9823 to make your reservations. We offer a personalized boutique hotel services with all modern and luxurious facilities to meet your needs. Call now.