The city of Las Vegas is filled with one part class, one part history, and one part style. Whether you’re into exotic race cars, high-end shops, or steakhouses, these are just a few of the things that will make you feel like you’ve elevated your status in society while visiting Las Vegas. Here are 5 places that will make you feel as though you’re sitting on top of the world:
• Barry’s Downtown Prime – this is one of the classiest steakhouses in Las Vegas and proves that the city is well-versed at pulling out all the stops when it comes to elegance and glamor. Here, vintage luxury is blended with modern day design and innovation. You and your partner can indulge in incredible cuisine, whether you prefer seafood, steak, or other tasty fare, all of which is paired with an impressive house wine.
• Exotics Racing – even if you’re not a “car person”, Exotics Racing will hold take your breath away. Watch as a Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Aventador LP700, McLaren 570s, and other classics race around a track. However, you’ll also get a chance to sit in the driver’s seat, not just watch.
• Golf Club at Wynn – this outstanding course is one of the landmarks of the industry. The current management team has redesigned and revived the course since Steve Wynn and the Golf Club at Wynn parted ways in 2018. The course was reconfigured to showcase its 35-foot tall, 100-foot-wide waterfall.
• Legacy Club Rooftop Bar – some of the most stunning views of Las Vegas can be seen from this elegant rooftop lounge situated on the Circa Resort & Casino’s 60th floor. The bar commemorates the builders who created the Las Vegas we know today. The bar features a display of gold that totals 1,000 ounces, a hallway line with metal busts, and a wall filled with historic black and white photos.
• The Shops at Crystals – although you’ll find this retail district on The Strip, it’s no ordinary retail center. In fact, you’ll find the biggest luxury brands in the world here such as BVLGARI, Gucci, Harry Winston, and Tom Ford. This is usually the first place in Las Vegas where exclusive release products and limited editions like this land. Even the stores have an extremely distinctive atmosphere about them.
The next time you visit Las Vegas, make sure you bring along your classy vibes and your fancy going-out clothes. With plenty to see and do, this might be your most memorable vacation. For the best accommodations in downtown Las Vegas, call the Oasis at Gold Spike at (702) 768-9823 to book your room today.