Although many pandemic restrictions have gradually been lifted, visiting your favorite restaurant may have gotten somewhat complicated since the outbreak. And while some dining venues are still observing special precautions, choosing an outdoor restaurant isn’t quite as complicated. Luckily, Las Vegas has numerous choices when it comes to outdoor breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. Here are our top 5 picks for the best outdoor dining venues in Las Vegas:
• Beer Park – this place is all about having fun. This rooftop dining venue is situated on a 10,000 square foot deck and keeps the fun going with mobile games for patrons as it overlooks the action on The Strip from atop the Paris Hotel. There’s plenty of big screen TVs for all sports fans as well. With over 50 different beers on tap and an extensive cocktail menu, you’ll have a great time at Beer Park.
• Cabo Wabo Cantina – rock and roll with margaritas and tacos; it just doesn’t get any better than this. Sammy Hagar’s Cabo Wabo Cantina is all about the food, the vibes, and the views of Las Vegas. Located inside Planet Hollywood at the Miracle Mile and the heart of The Strip, this laidback Mexican dining venue has long been a favorite eatery for locals and tourists alike.
• Mizumi – for a truly unique Japanese dining experience, you’ll find Mizumi nestled inside Wynn Resorts. Transport your senses to another place while dining as you take in the panorama that includes a 90-foot waterfall, Japanese gardens, and a koi pond. For a more intimate and secluded dining experience, make reservations on the floating pagoda table.
• Mon Ami Gabi – if you’ve never experienced French cuisine, Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris Hotel has been waiting for you. Styled like the classic bistros on the Champs-Élysées, this restaurant features patio seating adjacent to Las Vegas Boulevard. Plus, there is atrium seating and a more intimate café inside. Catch all the sights and sounds of The Strip while enjoying fresh baguettes and their extensive wine list.
• The Barrymore – situated just off The Strip is the Barrymore, a hidden gem inside the Royal Resort. The outdoor patio is cozy yet extremely sophisticated and lined with palm trees. Plus, the views of Las Vegas are nothing short of spectacular. The ambience here alone is well worth venturing away from Las Vegas Boulevard. Furthermore, you can enjoy live music on Saturday nights.
After an outstanding meal, the Oasis at Gold Spike has plenty of availability for weary souls. With a vintage touch, we have modern rooms and full amenities and services to ensure your comfort. Call us today at (702) 768-9823 to book a room.