It goes without saying that Las Vegas is a popular target destination for Labor Day weekend every year. And while you may not be able to escape the craziness and partying of the holiday, staying off The Strip at the Oasis at Gold Spike is a great way to enjoy your 3-day weekend in Las Vegas. Here are 5 ways you can enjoy this Labor Day weekend when staying in the downtown area:
• Aquarius Film Festival – with screening rooms on all three floors, you’ll be able to enjoy world premieres 24 hours a day. Whether its brand new adventure flicks, comedies, dramas, or horror films, you’ll find them all in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas at the Aquarius Film Festival. Plus, if have a VIP Pass, you can enjoy the Film Awards Ceremony held on the final day.
• Fremont Street Bar Crawl – if you want access to some very exclusive specials that few are privileged enough to get, the Fremont Street Bar Crawl is your ticket to a broad range of bars and lounges with terrific hosts serving specially priced drinks. After you check in at the first venue, your hosts will lead you from one spot to the next while making sure you have you have a great time.
• Lake Las Vegas – as the epitome of a beautiful lake oasis in the heart of the Mojave Desert, Lake Las Vegas is a great celebration for an enjoyable portion of your Labor Day weekend. There are plenty of activities to enjoy including a barbecue, a fashion show, fireworks on the lake, live music, a margarita festival, and watersports. It’s also family-friendly, so bring the kids.
• Las Vegas Club Crawl – for those of you that are part of the “clubbing” crowd, your Labor Day Weekend won’t be complete unless you participate in the Las Vegas Club Crawl. With tours running every night of the holiday weekend, you’ll be able to skip the hassle and stress of planning and getting your tickets.
• Las Vegas Pool Crawl – grab your swimwear and get ready to enjoy one of the most awesome pool parties of the weekend at these featured Vegas beach and day clubs. Honestly, is there a better way to enjoy your end-of-summer weekend than by jumping on the party bus and hanging out with friends around the pool while enjoying some of your favorite alcoholic beverages?
Why not launch your Labor Day weekend adventure from the ideal base camp in the downtown area? Call the Oasis at Gold Spike today at (702) 768-9823 to book your holiday reservation now. Our business representatives are available to assist you with more information.