There’s no doubt that the past 3 years have been tough for millions of Americans both economically and physically. Whether it was the COVID-19 pandemic or skyrocketing inflation, we’ve all been hit pretty hard by these things, some of us worse than others. But rather than spend the rest of 2023 dwelling on these issues, why not focus on the holiday season and treat yourself to some fun in Downtown Las Vegas?
While Vegas may not be the first place that comes to mind during the holidays, it is still popular with tourists and others every year. With an all-year celebration going on the whole year in Sin City, local area residents and visitors consider the 6 following reasons for enjoying this time of year in Downtown Las Vegas:
• Downtown holiday lights of Fremont Street – no matter what time of year you visit the downtown area, the Fremont Street Experience is a must-see attraction. However, watching the Christmas Light Show on the Viva Vision screen above you is always one of the best attractions to put on your holiday agenda.
• Downtown is centrally located – when it comes to visiting and staying in Las Vegas, it’s time to consider staying in Downtown Las Vegas at the Oasis at Gold Spike. The downtown area now provides guests with more luxurious amenities, new dining venues, and many unique attractions.
• Downtown restaurants are amazing – there’s something for just about every palate in Downtown Las Vegas plus lots of new venues to try while visiting. Why not try sinking your teeth into a mouth-watering steak at Triple George Grill while you’re here or a fantastic holiday dinner at Freedom Beat?
• Holiday Cactus Garden – this 3-acre cacti and succulents garden is situated adjacent to the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and has become a holiday tradition with its incredible lighting display that runs through January 3rd.
• Shopping at Container Park – what makes this attraction worth seeing? This unique shopping area was constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Plus, there are numerous boutique shops where you can find that last-minute unique Christmas gift.
• Take time to admire Downtown’s unique artwork – visitors tend to overlook the fact that Downtown Las Vegas is home to some of the most outstanding murals and unique artwork in the city. So if you’re trying to have a good time on a budget the street art in Downtown Las Vegas is well worth checking out when visiting during the holiday season.
No matter what you do when visiting Downtown Las Vegas during the holidays be sure you book your stay at the Oasis at Gold Spike by calling (702) 768-9823 today.