If you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas, you’ve probably determined that finding the best deal on a hotel is your top priority. While it’s true that there are over 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas, not all of them will be budget-friendly. So how do you find the right hotel room at the right price? Here are some helpful tips to consider:
• Start by comparing rates at different hotels – the key to finding the right hotel at the right price is research and gathering enough information. The best way to accomplish that is by doing plenty of comparison shopping. Additionally, don’t be afraid to check out hotels or motels without that don’t offer gambling or gaming.
• Avoid The Strip and stay downtown in Old Las Vegas – if you want to experience the genuine Las Vegas, the real McCoy that once was the norm, find a room in the downtown area. Besides cheaper rooms, you’ll find the food is cheaper and the tables have lower limits.
• Book your room during the week – prices tend to be higher on Fridays and Saturdays so consider visiting the city Sunday through Thursday. Plus, there are other reasons to avoid going to Las Vegas on the weekends. For example, it’s often difficult to make restaurant reservations and table limits are usually higher.
• Check out hotel coupons and promotions – if you’re not adverse to getting dozens of e-mails or a physical mailbox full of ads every day, get on different hotels’ mailing lists. You’ll start getting numerous incentives for better deals on room rates. Thus, next time you come, it would save you more money.
• Join a rewards program or a “slot club” – many hotels in Vegas offer these types of incentives. They offer special promotions for club or program members that can greatly reduce the cost of your hotel room.
5 Reasons You should stay at the Oasis at Gold Spike Hotel
If you’ve never stayed at a Las Vegas boutique hotel, you’re in for a uniquely, enjoyable experience when you rent a room at the Oasis at Gold Spike. Consider the following 5 reasons for staying with us:
• Dedicated staff members who will ensure you have an outstanding guest experience
• More personalized attention than what you’ll find on The Strip
• One-of-a-kind design, location, and service
• Stunning, non-cookie cutter room layout
• Unparalleled amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and bicycle rental, flat-screen TV, spa-style shower, WiFi, and more
To learn more or to book your room reservation, call the Oasis at Gold Spike today at (702) 768-9823. Our business representatives are available for your assistance. Call now.