If you’ve never experienced downtown Las Vegas you should consider doing so the next time you visit the city, especially where Fremont Street is concerned. You’ll always have an enjoyable time when you consider the entertaining casinos with their dancing dealers, flair bartenders, and live music. However, you may be wondering how safe Fremont Street is during the evening and into the wee hours of morning.
Unfortunately, many individuals still have an outdated image in their minds and assume that things are still the same as they used to be when safety was questionable at best. So how safe is Fremont Street now? Here are a few things you need to know:
• The Fremont Street Experience has safety and security measures in place in the casinos and parking garages. You’ll see security at the entrances to casinos as well as the gaming area floors, biking around parking garages, and even in some of the bars. This additional security helps to keep Las Vegas locals and visitors safe.
• The Fremont Street Experience is protected by a staff of 50 friendly, professional, private security officers. Safety is the #1 priority at the Fremont Street Experience. A significant amount of money, resources, time, and training has been invested in order to provide a fun, safe, and welcoming environment for all.
• The Fremont Street Experience is protected by city and government law enforcement. As the largest Nevada city, Las Vegas provides a strong law enforcement presence in the most active, populated areas of the city, downtown Las Vegas included. Their presence deters pickpocketing as well as violent crimes while working closely with city police officers and deputy city marshals to keep the area as safe as possible.
• The Fremont Street Experience is under continual surveillance, especially in the evening. So, that should give you peace of mind whenever you’re visiting downtown Las Vegas. Our top-notch security officers observe the goings-on and are proactive about anything out of the ordinary.
• The Fremont Street Experience is without a doubt is the ultimate destination for those debauchers nights with friends who want to enjoy five city blocks of entertainment and thrills. This is the original Las Vegas with the boisterous bars, classic casinos, numerous dining venues, and other exciting attractions.
There is so much to experience in Downtown Las Vegas that it’s difficult to take it all in during a single day. Why not consider an overnight stay at the Oasis at Gold Spike so you can relax after all the excitement. Our boutique hotel has the vintage touch yet all modern amenities and personalized services, perfect for singles, couples and families. Call us today at (702) 768-9823 to book a room.