While the two biggest draws in Downtown Las Vegas are the casinos and entertainment venues, you can’t overlook the fact that there are some outstanding places to grab a casual lunch that doesn’t skimp where style and taste are concerned. Obviously, you 6a nice leisurely lunch worthy of writing home about. Without further ado, here are our picks for the 6 best lunch spots in Downtown Las Vegas:
• Chart House, Golden Nugget – if you’re searching for a great seafood lunch, this is where you’ll find it. The crunchy coconut shrimp and spiced ahi will make you drool. And let’s not forget about the slow-roasted prime rib and juicy steaks. While you’re enjoying your meal, be sure to check out the 75,000-gallon aquarium situated in the middle of the restaurant.
• Chicago Brewing Co., Four Queens – for some great appetizers, pizza, or their renowned triple-decker chicken and avocado sandwich, the Chicago Brewing Co. inside the Four Queens is the place to be. Furthermore, why not quench your thirst with one of their award-winning, handcrafted micro-brewed beers.
• D Grill, The D Las Vegas – 3 words that best describe the D Grill – “breakfast all day.” Aside from such classic breakfast dishes like omelets, pancakes, and waffles, they also serve a buffalo chicken salad that’s to die for as well as gourmet burgers and a broad range of tasty sandwiches.
• Honey Salt – with a farm-to-table menu that changes seasonally, Honey Salt balances it’s amazing, regionally-grown products with the realities of desert life. You’ll quickly discover that the meals at this establishment take the concept of “comfort food” to an entirely new level.
• Nacho Daddy – when it comes to nachos, this place is all about culinary genius. With just about every kind of topping imaginable on the menu, you can even order your nachos with crab or lobster. And don’t be fooled into thinking that nachos are the only dish on the menu. They serve great street tacos and some amazing margaritas as well.
• The Smashed Pig Gastropub – whether it’s a burger, chicken wings, fish and chips, or a soft pretzel with soup and salad, The Smashed Pig Gastropub won’t disappoint. They also have an extensive vegan and vegetarian menu. They also have a great selection of fine craft beers.
With plenty of good food, drinks, casinos and live music venues to keep you entertained all day, when the day is done and the partying has ended, get some shut-eye at the Oasis at Gold Spike in Downtown Las Vegas. Just a walk away from the Strip, we are a boutique hotel, with all modern amenities and tastefully decorated rooms. To book a stay with us, call us today at (702) 768-9823.