USA Today was quoted as saying “Boutique hotels are characterized by their intimate atmosphere and idiosyncratic style. They distinguish themselves from larger chain hotels by offering personalized attention and styled accommodations . . . ” While no exact definition of “boutique hotels” exists, they do have some equally shared features that you should expect when spending time in one as follows:
• Character – in most cases, you’ll find that Retro Downtown Las Vegas Hotels have eccentric personalities. Despite the occasional offbeat appearance, they are uniquely trendy. Additionally, owners and managers alike often have a quirky sense of humor as well.
• Clientele – you’ll often find that a boutique hotel’s guests are as individual and unique as the establishment itself. Guests range from Baby Boomers to Millennials, all of whom enjoy the creative character, design, and services provided.
• Culture – a strong sense of place is exhibited by the incorporation of locally-sourced materials that reflect the local heritage through art and color. From décor and services that are themed around art or fashion, boutique hotels offer the total guest experience.
• Design – a retro Downtown Las Vegas Hotel’s interior design is as unique as its architecture. However, it is always upscale and combines chic elegance with historic details in most cases. Its lines can be contemporary and sleek or homey and quaint.
• Gastronomy – as with everything else, a boutique hotel’s bar and restaurant will be hip and trendy. Comfortable cocktail atmospheres and authentic, high-quality cuisine are popular spots for guests to enjoy as well as the locals.
• Individuality – their vibe is distinctive yet unique and never has a “cookie cutter” type of appearance. Being independently owned and operated, boutique hotels aren’t affiliated with any major hotel chains.
• Location – while there is no hard and fast rule where the location of these facilities are concerned, they are usually situated in the most fashionable and hip urban areas. You might even find a trendy boutique hotel off the beaten tourist path.
• Services – one of the hallmarks of boutique hotels is their highly personalized service. From the first day, staff members will know your name. Luxury amenities such as custom toiletries, pillow menus, and spa services commonly abound.
• Size – Looking for a more unique lodging experience when visiting Las Vegas? Boutique hotels typically have anywhere from 10 to 100 rooms. They create the ambiance of a home setting by being more intimate in scale. Some feature communal living spaces as well.
Now that you are aware of the advantages of staying at a boutique hotel instead of a corporate chain of mega hotels, we look forward to having you with us on your visit to the Sin City. Contact the Oasis at Gold Spike today at (702) 553-2553.